Apeks MTX-R Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pubert

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Saw the thread regarding a new Apeks model regulator and remembered the teaser image posted there was the same reg unit sitting on display at the local dive shop here for about a month now. So here are some photos and the display info sheet, including price.

APEKS MTX-R-1380212.jpgAPEKS MTX-R-1380204.jpgAPEKS MTX-R-1380206.jpgAPEKS MTX-R-1380210.jpgAPEKS MTX-R-1380211.jpg
APEKS MTX-R-1380215.jpg APEKS MTX-R-1380208.jpgAPEKS MTX-R-1380207.jpg APEKS MTX-R-1380209.jpg APEKS MTX-R-1380213.jpg

I can't get over it, performance aside, it looks like a hot mess. I am however curious as to what "Easily Servicable" means in reality. I'd love to see a schematic. Short of being able to service it without any tools whatsoever I don't see how it can be any easier than their other models. I wonder if this is a departure from the hugely convenient "one service kit fits all".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom