For Sale APEKS KVR1 complete drysuit package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisekingkris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone. I'm listing my Apeks KVR1 (Canadian manufactured) drysuit and all its extras. Everything was bought at the same time, through a US authorized Apeks distributor dive shop. Everything was rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and air dried then stored in a temperature controlled house. Everything in this package has been cared for to last a lifetime. I am meticulous with using, caring and storing my items. We spend a lot of money on these things and I want to get as much use as possible on top of the comfort and life safety factors. The Suit is amazing, very comfortable and easy to dive. It seems indestructible with its Kevlar skin.

Apeks KVR1 Drysuit XXL-3XL 1 year old Skin with Brand new Canadian DryCore. (my dive shop had Apeks swap the core once they started making the Canadian manufactured one again. The suit was used a total of 8 times with the mexican made core and once with the new Canadian core (test dive, very very dry). The seals are in excellent condition and never been trimmed. This suit is in mint condition and is bone dry!!

Aqualung Thermal Fusion undergarment XXL-3XL Undergarments are in perfect shape and have been cared for so they are still fluffy and well insulated. Same story, 8 dives in them all just about 30-40 minutes each.

Aqualung EVO 4 Boots size 12 Boots are in great shape. Only used on a boat 8 times. They havent been used to walk around on land.

Aqualung MK3 Thermal socks Size 10/11 Socks have been properly washed to keep insulation fluffy and warm. Used 8 times and always had another set of compression socks between these and my skin.

Apeks DryCore bag
Apeks Dry12 bag
Apeks Dry75 bag
All bags are in great shape. I used stock photos for the bags, I figured it was the best way to show their shape.

If Bought separately price would be $3,605.
DRIS sells this package $3,422.

I'm willing to sell this entire lot for $2,900. I will pay shipping anywhere in the US. I accept paypal.

KVR1 front.jpg KVR1 back.jpg Canada KVR1.jpg Thermal Fusion.jpg EVO 4 and MK3.jpg APEKS dry core.jpg APEKS dry12.png APEKS dry75.png

To save folks the time, the size info is:
Height: 6’0”-6’4” / 183-193 cm
Weight: 200-250 lbs / 91-114 Kg
Chest: 43”-49” / 109-125 cm
Waist: 35”-44” / 89-112 cm
Gluteus Maximus: 40”-49” / 102-124 cm
Crotch to floor: 32”-35” / 81-89 cm

Any interest in trading drysuits? I have a bare sentry that I’ve done maybe 10 dives, it’s a solid suit, I’m just not feeling it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom