Apeks first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fullbore

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Apologies for the basic question but I'm new to all this !
I have an ATX-200 reg arriving soon and noted that the hp ports on the first stage are 7/16? will I need an adapter down to a standard size for a gauge? (haven't purchased yet but I was thinking of the Cressi Archimede 11 console or similar)
What size would it need to adapt to to be standard size for hp ports and are all the brands of consoles or spg's using the same size hose?

Thanks in advance for any help

The hp ports on the FSR (ATX200) first stage should be standard size - 7/16". A Cressi-sub Archimede 2 (II) console should fit with no problems. Older gauges may have smaller threads that fit first stages that have small hp ports but they are no longer being manufactured.

Otoh, the FSR does have one 1/2" lp port and three 3/8" lp ports (the lp ports are called "medium pressure ports" in Apeks-speak).

If you want four 3/8" ports, get the new "chrome" FSR (XTX200).

Back
Top Bottom