APEKS electronic service instructions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turnerjd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've used my APEKS TX40s T20 and DST first stages for some years. I used to service them every year, but, as I haven't been diving recently it has been some time since I last serviced them.

Whilst I can get the parts to service them (and I have an interstage pressure guage) I would like to have a copy of the instructions in front of me just for peace of mind. (I remember that usually the hardest part was getting the bottom off with the C-spanners, and that inside they are relatively simple)

Does anybody have these is electronic format? (pdf file?) And, if they did, could (would) they be prepared to share them??

Thanks in advance

Jon T

Look HERE SeaJay, one of the boards members has a great site that has all kinds of information on it.

Good luck!

Thanks for that link.......

I guess I just need to sit back and wait for the service kit I've ordered to arrive

Jon T

Back
Top Bottom