Closed Apeks DST / XTX50 2 Sets

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For sale are two pair of Apeks DST / XTX50 that are approximately 1 year old. They are just off their first annual inspection done by our licensed Apeks repair shop and passed with flying colors, the official Apeks warranty sheet showing inspection will be provided.

For those that know me here, I always sell my own personal set of Apeks right at the one year mark. It keeps me teaching in brand new gear, which my shop prefers. I used these regulators approximately 20 dives, teaching backmount tec classes, and they performed flawlessly. I have reconfigured them exactly as they came from the factory, DST first, Apeks braided hose, and XTX50 second stage. No other hoses or SPGs are included. These go for about $600 new each. Yours for $350 a set, with free shipping to CONUS, payment via Paypal Friends and Family.

Any questions please feel free to ask. These are seriously clean regs, and about as new as you can get without paying the new price.

All paperwork and extra parts/info DVD are included. Original box is not included, but rest assured these will ship well wrapped and insured via USPS.

Attachments

• IMG_2332.jpg
    IMG_2332.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_2333.jpg
    IMG_2333.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_2335.jpg
    IMG_2335.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2336.jpg
    IMG_2336.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_2337.jpg
    IMG_2337.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2339.jpg
    IMG_2339.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_2340.jpg
    IMG_2340.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 240
Update: I will do $650 for both pair, with free shipping to CONUS.

PM sent back

Typo on the ad folks sorry, these are DST vs. DS4. Two HP ports on a swivel turret. Sorry for any confusion.

Typo on the ad folks sorry, these are DST vs. DS4. Two HP ports on a swivel turret. Sorry for any confusion.

Did you mean "[4 LP] ports on a swivel turret."

2 HP ports, LP ports are on the swivel. There are 4. This does not have the optional 5th port.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom