Closed Apeks DS4/DST enviro diaphragms and DIN filters -Given to a new home

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As above, I'd like ¥6000 (around $55) for the lot, 6 DS4/DST enviro diaphragms and 7 DIN filters, that's around $4.35 per item. If anyone thinks that's extortion I'm happy to discuss. I have no idea of individual cost, I'd imagine more. I have no need for either item. Canada, UK, SEA preferred due to US air shipping suspension.

Shipping to other places by air tracked around ¥800 ($7.70), surface to the US around $5 not tracked around $18 surface tracked. Happy to ship surface to any US people as long as you're in no hurry, surface shipping seems to be taking around the 8 week mark.

Thank you for looking.

D6EAAFCB-B7DC-4227-BA0A-99147741612A.jpeg

¥5000 I'll pay standard air shipping not tracked if you live in a Japan Post "acceptable country" or not tracked surface if to US. An extra ¥500 if you want it air tracked. Shove, shove...

F.ck it, I'll never use them, it's a waste, I'll take a donation of whatever you feel like plus shipping cost and you can have the lot.

No takers? Ok.

New offer, to anyone whose just placed an order with me for any Apeks parts who would/could use these items, they are yours FOC, I'll just pack them in with your other stuff.

Like I said, I'll never use them and don't like waste.

First in first served.

Take care
Simon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom