Apeks Back-Up Plugs for First Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got a bunch of port plugs and I expect most LDS have a rather large bin full of them that must be emptied out frequently... every reg set they sell will yield a few as the octopus, inflator hose(s) and SPG are added.

If you can't find someone to give you some free PM me.

If you're specifically after the 1/2" plugs, which don't come with the first stages when you buy them (typically there is already an Apeks hose in that port), the 1/2" ones being sold on eBay work fine. I couldn't find them in any LDS - they often only have the 3/8" and 7/16" plugs from regs they've worked on and sold.

Buy a couple, use one, keep the rest in your save-a-dive kit.

Scubaroo once bubbled...
Buy a couple, use one, keep the rest in your save-a-dive kit.
Yep, putting together my save-a-dive. Someone was nice enough to PM me and offer to send a couple.

Thanks for the offer, UP, but looks like I'm hooked-up. Don't know how you guys dive in cold water year round. I dove in 55 degree water a week ago out in the Gulf and thought I was going to die. :D Went out and bought a Henderson Gold Core 7/5 semi. Much better now. Lived in Florida my whole life and never experienced a Winter like this. It was 19 degrees when I woke up the other day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom