apeks atx200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it's a top of the line reg. I have one, breathes great especially at depth. Straightforward design. Simple and reliable. All good stuff. It's environmentally sealed as well if that's a requirement you seek.

It's not a Ferrari, but I think it's a Mercedes at least.........

AtlanticDiver:
i have titan lx looking to up grade

Tell us more about your diving, so that these scuba dews can make some recommendations.......

AtlanticDiver:
i have titan lx looking to up grade

ATX 200 is a great reg, its reliable and a great breather, especially at depth. I also own a Titan LX and an AL Legend LX and if you've been using a Titan you'll notice that the ATX 200 breathses easier at depth than does the Titan. The Legend is also an exceptionally good breather, I suspect you would like the way it breathes every bit as much as you would the Apeks. If possible, see if you can borrow them from somebody and try them.

By the way, I'm not knocking the Titan at all, for what it costs, I think its a really good reg.

Good luck.

AtlanticDiver:
is the apeks atx200 any good?
Very good.
copy
past:

ATX200
The ATX200 spearheads the new ATX range. Aesthetic conditions alone have never been enough for our designers. The new ATX200 uses all that is good and successful in the ATX100 and with typical Apeks attention to detail, combines this with new ideas and materials to produce an even better regulator. The first stage has been re-designed to improve the gas flow and to reduce the size and weight of the first stage.

http://www.aqualung.com/products/atx200.html

p.s. if u wanna know good things about a product, go to its website. For everything more, search from SB.

I don't know who would tell you that it isn't a good reg. It is top of the line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom