Apeks ATX 200 tungsten regulator used Thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick flippin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
i have a chance to buy a used Apeks Tungsten ATX 200 regulator set 1st and 2nd stage and octo
The reg is in great shape works good. I know these are older regs but as I am still working to reach 50 dives. I thought I would ask the forum as scubaboard is my go to for info. And thanks for taking the time to impart your knowledge. The asking price is 200 dollars. Thanks again

ui own the at 200 i believe they are the newer version and was thinking of upgrading and was told unless i plan to go ice diving why bother.because they are a very reliable setup .hope this answers your question .new i paid 600 canadian with lp hose octo and a spg gauge

ui own the at 200 i believe they are the newer version and was thinking of upgrading and was told unless i plan to go ice diving why bother.because they are a very reliable setup .hope this answers your question .new i paid 600 canadian with lp hose octo and a spg gauge
Articat99 thank you so much for the reply yes it helped I think I want to get it thanks again safe diving

it will perform well for nearly any type of diving you throw at it. some annoyances you may find is that it lacks a swivel turret, the atx exhaust tee is not as wide as the tx or xtx, and you may need a 1/2 inch lp adapter if you replace the hose.

also, servicing it will cost you 150 to 200 depending on labor cost.

it will perform well for nearly any type of diving you throw at it. some annoyances you may find is that it lacks a swivel turret, the atx exhaust tee is not as wide as the tx or xtx, and you may need a 1/2 inch lp adapter if you replace the hose.

also, servicing it will cost you 150 to 200 depending on labor cost.
Thank you for the info $ 209.00 to be exact on the service lol. Thank you again you were spot on. Safe diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom