APD Vision Rebreather for sale!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello community,

I / we have only little to no time to dive and offer here on the way our Inspos.
One Inspo is from September 2006 and has about 200 TG, the second Inspo is from February 2007 and also has about 200 TG.
Both Inspos looks in good condition and are rebuilt in a travel case and packed in an aluminum tube and then equipped with a heavy backplate. Both Inspos have new Counterlungs. For both Inspos a Fishercable is installed in addition to the sensors coupled and then attached to a 2nd TC as a redundancy. One Inspo has mounted a new BMCL and has not yet dived with it and is still quite new. The LID from both Inspos are serviced in February 2017 and upgrade to new rechargable battery pack and new O2 Cells, also new Software is installed.
Also you can get any Spares and Sofnolime 797

Software: Trimix + Nitrox
Wing Size: 22,5 kg
Backplate
Counterlung: large
Counterloung Colour black and Yellow
ADV
Flow stop
Scrubber Monitor (Tempstick)
OCB
HUD
3l-Diluent- and O2-cylinders ( Test should be used )
Black and Yellow shipping-Box

f interested please mail me I can also send fotos and Informations as needed. The devices are also available separately.
The price is negotiating.

The Inspos are in germany near Bonn/ Northrhine Westphalia

Regards

Juergen

Back
Top Bottom