AOW Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the gooch

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone in SoFL have a PADI AOW book they care to get rid of? Looking for a book on the cheap to finish off 2 electives to finally get my AOW done. :D Hook a brotha up.

Anyone in SoFL have a PADI AOW book they care to get rid of? Looking for a book on the cheap to finish off 2 electives to finally get my AOW done. :D Hook a brotha up.

I just found mine the other day, unfortunately it is from the early 80's so it won't be much use to you. It was interesting to flip through and see how much things have changed.

No one?? Don't make me buy the book for $40 from Put Another Dollar In

I even looked on eBay and half.com for ya, Mike...didn't see any newer than 1991. Sorry.

I even looked on eBay and half.com for ya, Mike...didn't see any newer than 1991. Sorry.
LeisurePro.com has it for $29 but then shipping is $13. All I need it for is two electives, doubt there is anything in that book which is not common sense.

Thanks for looking though.

Broke down and bought it on Ebay for $30 + shipping. Gonna see if I can't scan the knowledge reviews to turn in. Be on the look out for a "Like New" PADI AOW book for sale!

Hey, you can sell it on half.com when you're through!

I just found mine the other day, unfortunately it is from the early 80's so it won't be much use to you. It was interesting to flip through and see how much things have changed.

Speaking of old books, my dad gave me his YMCA Scuba Certification manual from 1968. It is quite something!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom