Anyone used Big Blue VL2500P lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shasta_man

Contributor
Reaction score
With a credit to be expended, I noticed the Big Blue VL2500P lights on the Leisure Pro site.

I'm interested in using them for video lights. Anyone had any experience with these particular lights? Their other similar products seem to be well regarded for quality.

Thanks.

15000 lumens per handheld in that video. Think that's enough? The 2500 looks interesting, and at a price point that makes me reconsider getting the Solas.

I guess I never actually asked myself the question of how much light I actually need.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Interceptor121, I did check out your input pertaininf the BigBlue lights. First and foremost, I agree that the Linelock arms will not hold the weight and the ultralight arms are expensive. I got a great deal on the lights and arms. So that is what I am using. (I had the Linelocks in the past and loved them). I have two BigBlue 1800's that offer 120 degree beams but I also have the lens that breaks them down to 80 degrees. So which would you prefer in caves while using an Intova Sport Pro HD II?

Humm, I guess but I am trying to lessen the size of the kit so I was hoping that the 80 degree lens would mean less arm to camera distance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom