Anyone up for a dive this weekend, in Washington?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WillAbbott

Reaction score
I've got an opportunity to dive with a friend on the Hood Canal (Sund Rock) this weekend, then stay up there with him, the rest of the weekend. The only problem is, Saturday and Sunday he is teaching a class, and I don't have a buddy. I'd really like to make a full weekend of it, esspecially being a 3+hour drive for me, and getting free room for the weekend.

Are any of you Washington/Oregon folks up for a dive or 2, or 3 On Saturday 3/22 or some dives on Sat, and Sunday? Him and I will do Sund Rock Saturday, apparently the dives were amazing last weekend, then he's staying at Mikes Beach, so anywhere near there would be good, Mikes Beach, Octopus Hole, Sund Rock, or any other site anyone is aware of.

I don't know why, but I can't seem to find any buddies, he's my only buddy I know I can call up on the phone and possibly get to go diving with me, I didn't even get a response out of members of my club...

Just wondering if any of you guys would want to go, UP, Mech, or anyone for that matter. We could even make it a DIR weekend :D Show me all the DIR goodies, and get me more interested in DIR, I've very susceptable to going more DIR right now, other than not having a chance to see the stuff.... I need to find someone with doubles who is willing to let me try them on and see how they feel, I'm thinking of going that route as opposed to a single, but I'd like to feel the weight, and all first.

Anyways, let me know, either PM, or reply... I really want a buddy (solo diving is out of the question, btw) :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom