Anyone taking advantage of the 30 year anniversary deals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have purchased muliple Zeagle products over the years, including the ZX 50D, which has been performing well for years. With the 30% discount deal, decided to get myself a new Flathead 7 setup. It is on the way, and I can't wait to check it out!

You know... they named that reg after Scott! :D

But really, 30 years of making some of the best equipment on the market. They are amazing!

I just bought a brand new Zeagle Stiletto for an unreal price at my dive shop! Can't wait to try it out. When I took it out of the box and held it for the first time, I could tell right away how well it was made.

I got a Concept/DS-V and N2ition 3 because of the offer. What great timing, maybe my grandkids will enjoy the Zeagle 60 sale.

I picked up a DS V and Escape BC...awesome price. The deal is through June 21st hopefully a
N2ition3 is in my future as well.

We just got a Flathead 7....very sexy and great reg! :) I seriously considered trading in my "old" Envoy, but decided I wanted to keep it as a backup reg. Darned Zeagle...the equipment is too good to let go of!! :wink:

Just bought TWO N2ition's :D

You always need a back-up right :D

and at ~280 you can't beat it!

Prime Scuba is selling the Flathead VI for $251 with the 30 percent discount!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom