Anyone support WildlifeCollections ?

I support WildlifeCollections

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see 33 reads and no votes... starting to wonder if this is legit !

First I've heard of it so I voted No. A lot of people probably haven't either but are too shy to vote no. I marked the site to read later almost bedtime for ole AD

I couldn't help myself the FAQ sounds good seems like they are in good company. Maybe you just did some free PR for them.

Wondering if anyone in SB support this organization. Wildlife Collections | Animal Tracking Bracelets

This is the first I've heard of them before. I tend to donate directly to the organizations so they get the full support of my funds, but sometimes will buy something if it supports an organization I like AND I want the item. Sorry I can't be more help, but please let us know if you learn more.

I don't really want to track an animal. On the other hand I don't see any harm in other people doing that...so I didn't vote.

If the organization wants my money they'll have to be a little bit more specific as to what it's used for and how much they donate from each sale.

This is the first time I hear from this organization. I am not associated in any way or work for this organization.
I am a little hesitant in sending money given the number of scams out there. Like many of you, I will also like to know where is the money going before I donate.

It's a for profit company that donates a portion of net profits to animals. According to their page -
10% of net profits are donated to Save the Elephants in Kenya
They are hiding their domain information from the public using a proxy domain service and they are housed on myshopify.com servers in Canada.

Here is their nameserver information:

nslookup www.wildlifecollections.com

Non-authoritative answer:

www.wildlifecollections.com canonical name = paw-lovers-wear.myshopify.com.

paw-lovers-wear.myshopify.com canonical name = shops.myshopify.com.

Name: shops.myshopify.com

Address: 23.227.38.74​

@Pedro Burrito good work above and beyond normal duty! Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom