Anyone still here???!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adam Grose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wow....

Seems like the Dork Divers section has gotten REAL quiet. Anyone else still here?

Adam:dork2:

YES, still here!!

Snapshot 1 (7-8-2016 9-19 PM).png

Glad to see you Fiddler.... I was beginning to think I was talking to myself (more than I already do). :wink:
photo.php

I just found this forum today. I'm not the easiest person to make laugh, but some of the threads had me snorting. Too bad there aren't many dork divers active here any more. And yeah, a total dork here but didn't know it till now. Yellow fins. Red BC. Weight belt.

I just found this forum today. I'm not the easiest person to make laugh, but some of the threads had me snorting. Too bad there aren't many dork divers active here any more. And yeah, a total dork here but didn't know it till now. Yellow fins. Red BC. Weight belt.

NICE!!! Good to see you on here.

Adam :dork2:

:happywave: Thanks, Adam.

Wait... I'm subscribed to this forum and I didn't get an alert that there was a dork post today.

What up with that?

Welcome Home!!!! :yeahbaby:

Adam :dork2:

Been a part of Scubaboard for at least a few years & somehow never saw this forum before. And I'm shocked because this describes me exactly!

Hello, my people!

Been a part of Scubaboard for at least a few years & somehow never saw this forum before. And I'm shocked because this describes me exactly!

Hello, my people!

1490083808095.jpg

Too bad we don't live closer together. We could dork up the boat/shore together.

Back
Top Bottom