Anyone need a Mk20/G250?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcontrera

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok ... I admit it! I pulled a dumb *ss!

I let an instruction talk me in to ordering him 6 Scubapro Mk20/G250 regulators without some sort of a deposit. I tried to talk him out of it since I am not a dealer but he was adamant about that particular regulator. I even told him that I was only going to be able to save him $100 off the $550 price but he would go with any other model or brand.

Now that I got them in he said that he can't afford them! While I do sell a little stuff, I hate having that many sitting on the shelf. Especially since I work primarily wholesale. I'm trying to sell them on Ebay and my web site, but thought someone here may be interested in one or two.

If so, please email me instead of trashing this site. dumbray@rayzplace.com I'll be on vacation for the next week so I can get back to you then.

Those that want to chastise me for this stupid move, go ahead. I deserve it.

That's the last time I use my industry influence for a friend!

Ray

Thanks for all the emails. I am getting rid of them on Ebay. I am kind of amazed at how many people bid on stuff there but I didn't think regulators would go so easily.

Thanks again!

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom