Anyone "LOST".....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michaelp68:
I can't wait for the show to resume. Thanks for the procrastination link. :crafty:

Michael

Sure, no problem :wink:

Theories(posted from the website from above):

Ok, give some thought to the parallel universe theory. We have some descrepancies from the finale, it is possible that the lostees did not all board the same exact flight.
By the seating charts, many of the survivors would have to have been located almost next to each other, but not all of them were seen in the flashbacks.

What if the island occupies space in both universes, but doesn't really exist wholey in either. We could have two flight 815's crash onto the island, each with nearly identical passengers.

Now what if on the other side of the island you could have a group of survivors that consist of Boone, Arzt, Joanna, Anna Lucia or anyone else for that matter.

It's just a thought that came to me.

SECOND THEORY: ( i LIKE THEM BOTH)

for some reason, i think hurley is a HUGE (no pun intended) part of the story. i think we will come to find out that he is linking everything together. i believe that walt and hurley have a connection: is it coincidence that hurley owned the comic book. hurley owned a box company, locke worked for a box company. hurley has the numbers, the numbers are on the island and brought all the survivors their. hurley says he's bad luck, what if he's the exact oppisite. what if hes extremely good luck, even invinceable, and he just takes everyone else's good luck away. would any of the survivors even be alive if hurley has not made it on the plane. i think the writer's were foreshadowing this because hurley was the last one on the plane, and you will come to find out that if he hadnt gotten on the plane, everyone else would have died. and back to linking everyone together, hurley was in charge of the manifest earlier in the season. he was connecting everyone together with that, which is basically a parralel of him being connected to everyone on the island

if toy look around on the oceanic site, there are a lot of hidden "features" regarding the show. I started randomly clicking on the seating chart and people's seats changed color... so i clicked on them and images show up... on one of them, the flight number changed from 815 to 777. i wonder if that has anything to do with it? though, on the "track flights" page, i didnt see a flight 777.... check it out... interesting stuff there... on the main page, there is a hidden message and a hidden page from the script.

mle_osu:
if toy look around on the oceanic site, there are a lot of hidden "features" regarding the show. I started randomly clicking on the seating chart and people's seats changed color... so i clicked on them and images show up... on one of them, the flight number changed from 815 to 777. i wonder if that has anything to do with it? though, on the "track flights" page, i didnt see a flight 777.... check it out... interesting stuff there... on the main page, there is a hidden message and a hidden page from the script.

I read flight 777 is the model plane, not flight #..I go directly to the messege boards...

Cozoholic:
I read flight 777 is the model plane, not flight #..I go directly to the messege boards...

yeah that makes sense... guess i got confused (or should I say Lost?) when it started flashing back and forth between 777 and 815

mle_osu:
yeah that makes sense... guess i got confused (or should I say Lost?) when it started flashing back and forth between 777 and 815

..though the numbers in my original post are the #'s from Hurley's number...
Wonder why some people, Rose & Kate are red....hmmm...???

Im surprised a "Lost" thread hasnt already been started.

I got hooked to this show....I bet that there are going to be a lot of suprises.

Great show, it has me so lost. I would like to get it on DVD so I could watch it all at once. Great link to the plane seating, loved it, sent it on to other LOST fans.

You are all putting too much thought into this show. It's funny to me because now I know I'm not alone.... :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom