Anyone looking for video lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

If you're looking for a set of video lights please let me know. We have a couple of different setups for video lighting and we have universal trays and battery pods available for most camcorder housings. Currently I'm taking some pictures of the systems that we're building and once that is ready I'll post them up.

Don't forget that we have a professional diver program for professional videographers, you can find more information on http://www.nocturnallights.com/prodiverprogram.php.

Tim

Hello Tim,

Can't find any prices on your site, i am about to receive my Sony HD and housing and would be interested in some lights.
Please PM me with a Pro pricing list,

Thanks
Mike

I would also like to receive the pro price list. Please PM me.

Hi Guys,

Can you go ahead and download the application from our website http://www.nocturnallights.com/prodiverprogram.php? After receiving it I will contact you with the pro pricing. Meanwhile can you tell me exactly which models you're looking for? I want to make sure that I can get you the system that suits you the best.

I've gotten several PMs from you guys but not all of you have faxed in the application. Is it bececause you guys don't have fax machines?

Also, I listed some demo units on our site for 25% off, plus you can use a 15% off coupon exclusively for Scubaboard members "scubaboard15" to get 15% off our shop online, including the demo units.

I will fill the form and send it !

By the way I have a couple of requests. You already mentioned you will post samples of the lights with different housings. I would like to see one with Ikelite...since I have the housing and they have a standarize ligth system. Also, as it happends that I was wondering/searching. If I could use an arm to attach my Halcyon HID light to my digi camera setup. I will be pretty neat if you can come up with some sort of attachment for any of the goodman lights.

Thanks

You've got to download applications and send in info. just to get a price list? Seems kinda a fishy to me.

Don't shoot the messenger, but what's the big deal with just PMing the list?

Tampico_Ed,

We can actaully pick up an adapter from Ultra Light:

DSCN0185.jpg

Then you can just use our clamp adapter and light adapter to make the connection.

Here's the light adapter, it screws into the hole on the handle of the SL and the TL lights.

70cbfe0d8752591d2d30767fb4b0f139.jpg

And you can make the connection with our clamp assembly:

13a752830d7e0718ec3853821574e94a.jpg

If you want more versitility you can add some light arms on there, we have them in 3,5,8,12, and 16 inches.

If you use the SL50s as your photo/video lights, you will not need a battery tray. If you were to use the TL50 or the TL20 Twin Beam, you can either have the battery hooked on to your BC, belt, or tank strap. If you were diving off a small boat in large groups of people, I would recommend that you get a battery tray like the one shown here .

Let me know if I can further assist you.

Aggie Diver,

Sorry if the process seems vague and fishy. The regular store prices are posted on our site www.nocturnallights.com. The reason why you have to fill out the professional diver program form is so you have a complete understanding of what the program is for and it will allow us to see if you qualify for the program. It only takes about 10 minutes to look over, fill out, and faxed back. The reasons why we cannot just post quotes over the PM is becuase the prices are to be kept confidential only for those who qualify.

Tim
http://www.nocturnallights.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom