Anyone know of a good looking GEAR BAG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davidrh7

Registered
Reaction score
im looking for a good looking, well working gear bag. Made of maybe a rubber material. I want a sport bag style (like adidas) not a mesh bag. Anyone know of good brands, bags?? Thanks alot.

Are you looking for boat or airline use? I'll assume travel/airline, but am at a loss for anything of rubber as everything I can think of would be cordura.

You don't want something that screams "scuba" for starters. Some of the regular larger luggage bags work very well, but I would be concerned with the new lower weight limits of 50 lbs as it doesn't take much scuba stuff to make that.

You might try a search on the board for "dive bags".

MD

looking for a duffle type bag. cordura would work good. i just want a very convenient one. im not trying to hide scuba equip. i just want one for travel (by car not airline.) i dont want mesh either. thanks

I'm way too old now to schlep gear. Especially wet gear. Wheels were an essential component of a gear bag.

That and size....

K

I use the Sea Elite deluxe backpack. It's simple, rugged and holds all of my gear. Not much else you could want in a dive bag. Here's the link

Divers Supply

I have a couple of bags from the Mountain Equipment Co-Op that have seen over 50 trips overseas and they are still in great shape.

They have a new one that is huge, has wheels, shoulder strap and back pack straps for $130.00 cdn. The thing is bomb proof.

MEC Odyssey Duffle Bag

I hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom