Anyone know if Beaver Lake is open for diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello. Yes it’s open. I have seen locked gated areas and bathrooms/camping areas are closed but still easy access to the non-gated areas. We have been practicing our social distancing there every weekend this year on the south side near the dam. 6-7 divers last weekend.

Happy to have others joining, let me know if you want to connect.

George

We have also been in contact with the local park ranger who confirmed this activity meets the governor’s expectations.

Visibility was 15’ - 20’ and temp was 57 degrees to 47 degrees at surface to 60’ last weekend.

We have also been in contact with the local park ranger who confirmed this activity meets the governor’s expectations.

Visibility was 15’ - 20’ and temp was 57 degrees to 47 degrees at surface to 60’ last weekend.

Hey CG.

I am hoping to make a trip down that way before too long. Been diving locally while I finish up my compressor. Should have it finished up and air test completed very soon. Just waiting on a priority valve to arrive. Already have the container for the purity test.

DW

Sounds great. C&J can fill as well if needed. We will be out this coming weekend, probably on Sunday. There’s supposed to be a bulldozer in a quarry north of the dam that we are trying to find. Two of the guys in our group are back mount doubles, so you will feel right at home. Happy to connect with anyone that’s coming down. We’ve had from 4-8 divers every weekend, and a few in wetsuits too.

Sounds great. C&J can fill as well if needed. We will be out this coming weekend, probably on Sunday. There’s supposed to be a bulldozer in a quarry north of the dam that we are trying to find. Two of the guys in our group are back mount doubles, so you will feel right at home. Happy to connect with anyone that’s coming down. We’ve had from 4-8 divers every weekend, and a few in wetsuits too.

Sounds good, will keep you posted! I will likely be diving Stockton the next few weeks, trying to finish up the last recovery project. Also have a buddy that recently assembled his first set of doubles, so we have been letting him get comfortable.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom