Anyone know how to reach David Swain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SadiesMom

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
or someone on his legal team? I'm absolutely livid this morning, after getting Undercurrent's latest monthly e-mail, which has a story that is, IMO (and I'd guess anyone else's) slanderous, considering that he has *not* been convicted of any crime. Irresponsible rumor-mongering *really* pisses me off. I'd like for his legal representation to be aware of the occurence so they can take legal action (if they feel it's necessary). You can PM me if you'd rather remain private about this. Thanks -
Sadies Mom

Are u kidding me hes guilty as sin not to mention a arrogant prick hope he has a great time in prison

He was found guilty in a civil trial last year by jury.

He is now awaiting the criminal trial.

I don't see what is slanderous about that.

or someone on his legal team? I'm absolutely livid this morning, after getting Undercurrent's latest monthly e-mail, which has a story that is, IMO (and I'd guess anyone else's) slanderous, considering that he has *not* been convicted of any crime. Irresponsible rumor-mongering *really* pisses me off. I'd like for his legal representation to be aware of the occurence so they can take legal action (if they feel it's necessary). You can PM me if you'd rather remain private about this. Thanks -
Sadies Mom

Aisde from this article, would you recommend getting the Undercurrent newsletter? I looked into it and they wanted a subscription fee. I'd like to know if it is(or maybe was) worth reading. Thanks.

LobstaMan

i hear u lobsta i would like to know what it says to but i tried and they wanted money frome me

u might find this amusing lobsta i was divin at Wetherill one day david was there with a female staudent and turned to her when i was gettin in the water and said i dont understand how people can dive by themselves its so dangerous and i agree its not the best decission but i feel safer diving by myself then with him haha

Undercurrent is a great source for information. I think you have a choice of the paper newsletter or the online version or both. The Divers "chapbook" that they send out annnually has interesting travel info.

sadies
i worked for dave for a few years then i moved. I just moved back. Any word on if it will open back up through his Son? I am not going to get into guilty or not thing, not for me to figure out. But i need a local dive shop, and that was my place to go.

Same here Neptune as OSS was a great shop to get air fills. They treated me with a lot of respect. I had a lot of fun on thier 10am fun dives except the speargun incident with the Koreans..

I think they liquidated the inventory; and on a further note, Dave's children didn't appear to be working at the shop at the time of closure.

Any ressurection of the shop will probably be means of confiscation via his cival conviction to the parents of his late wife.

Jamestown is definitly in need of a dive shop and would be a prime location for any non-family member to open one up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom