Anyone Interested in Snorkeling/Freediving with Schooling Mobulas in the Sea of Cortes in Early May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manuel Sam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I booked with Latitude Encounters for 7 days (May 3 to May 9) to go out of La Ventana (45 minutes south of La Paz).

If you are interested and would like more info, please PM me or email me at ceeehunt@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Manuel

These are a couple of framegrabs from a videos I took in late May last year out of Cabo San Lucas.

Screenshot 2022-02-21 201437.png
Screenshot 2022-02-21 200948.png

Sure, I might go if I'm still in La Paz.

Mathias and Fernada are great people, they will definitely take care of you.

Thanks. She was our guide in 2019 when she was with Pacific Fleet's Mobula (their 32-ft boat for daily excursions). Then I did 5 days with her and Latitude last May looking for mobulas out of Cabo. That's when I learned that the larger schools were still further north in the Sea of Cortes and the reason I am going out of La Ventana this year.

I will spend three days in La Paz prior to heading down to La Ventana. Shoot me an email if you are in the area and wish to join.

Take care.

Manuel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom