Anyone here in Taipei?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MattPNW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey there! Is anyone here in Taipei? :) I’m trying to logistically get a pair of scuba fins to the US from a dive shop, but they can’t ship directly due to trade agreements with Scubapro. Looking for an assist.

Thanks,
Matt

Hey there! Is anyone here in Taipei? :) I’m trying to logistically get a pair of scuba fins to the US from a dive shop, but they can’t ship directly due to trade agreements with Scubapro. Looking for an assist.

Thanks,
Matt
I used ups Intl shipping from tapei last year. No problems. Don't have the dealer ship it.

I used ups Intl shipping from tapei last year. No problems. Don't have the dealer ship it.
How did you get the item from the dealer to UPS Intl? Does UPS offering a parcel forwarding service?

The office is at;

No 347, xinhu 2nd rd
Neihu district
Taipei, Taiwan 114

+886287916205

1pd $94
4 pd $119

Whomever the sender is will have to deliver to this office for forwarding oor the sender can arrange someone to do it for them. In my case there was no prohibition against sending out of country.
If they want to sell a product they can discreetly send you your product.

Got it. That's extremely helpful. Thank you very much for the insight on this! That's exactly what I needed.

You sound like you need a freight or package forwarding service. I would ask the shipper your dealing with to find one and he makes the arrangements and you just pay a nominal fee.​
You just need to get it from your seller to the ups office.​
I would ask them to do it or recommend someone to you.​

Back
Top Bottom