Anyone have any good Graphic Design Software?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all, I'm trying to put together some business cards for myself, and would like to desgin some stuff like what's found on www.andreoni.com . Anyone have a clue what I can use? I have Photoshop Elements, but I don't think it's going to vut it on this one.

Sorry, I use an old Micrografx Draw program for my cards. It doesn't even exist anymore.

I don't see why you couldn't use some of the filters and special effect in Elements to make some very striking cards. Have you tried that?

You'll need an app that'll do vector graphics for printing sharp type.
I use Adobe Illustrator for things like this, but it's not cheap.

ReyeR:
You'll need an app that'll do vector graphics for printing sharp type.
I use Adobe Illustrator for things like this, but it's not cheap.
But of course you can download the complete latest version from the Adobe site and use it free for 30 days :eyebrow: . Just make sure that you make enough cards to last you until a new version gets released so you can use it free again for another 30 days. Tip: If you save your files you can always take it to a printers that also uses Illustrator to get more cards printed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom