Anyone going to Bali in Dec? Or want to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm seriously considering jumping over to Bali for a week or so of diving in December as there are a few more or less reasonable airfares at the moment.

Just wondering if anyone was going to be there and wanted to catch up or if anyone wanted to meet up on a last minute trip!

Last edited:
I'm heading to Bali on Nov 30-Dec 6 Candidasa and will try to get my AWD w Bali Bubbles and I will be in Sanur on Dec 14-21 diving w Bali Diving Air Academy. Not sure if I get a chance to dive near Anyer, Jakarta since noone has responded to which operator I should use while I'm in the area Dec 7-13. I'm a rookie so you probably wouldn't want to dive w me. But I have logged 30 dives since my OWD, Sep 22:) Have a great time in Bali!! I hope the visibility would be ok since its a rainy season:)

Do I want to?

Yes

I booked for 10-22. At this stage I plan to stay in Amed for the majority of the trip but may head to Tulamben around the 17th.

My email is spicylimephoto@gmail.com if you want to catch up for a dive or a drink :)

Booked for Bali this trip. Thinking Komodo next year as an add-on to some Bali time :)

Love the muck diving up around Tulamben way and hear good things about Amed area (they aren't very far apart but can be different conditions) so hopefully, conditions permitting, going to spend most of the time there this trip.

Still time to hop on a plane :)

Cool. I'm starting in Lembeh but I have a week in between till Palau so if all works out ill swing by for a few days of diving. Rent tank and go or do going through a shop?

Back
Top Bottom