Anyone Else Riding Harleys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheMotrCty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Here's mine:

56702202.jpg

Just wonderin'...

Ron

I don't ride a Harley but I am the CPA for one of the biggest dealerships in the good ole USofA.

Very interesting business operation.

no harley's in our house. i have a v-star 650 and the hubby has a shadow 750. he's wanting to upgrade to bigger bike. me, i don't care and i enjoy my 650.

his father and brother both have harley's (and scuba dive too). his dad has a [i can't remember due to mental block] and his brother has a sportster.

Awww... that pic makes me sooo wish we hadn't sold ours a couple years ago! We had a 2001 Sportster 1200, all chromed out, saddlebags, windshield, nice seat and backrest, etc.

We needed the $$ for other things. :( I get all nostalgic now when I see a bunch of Harleys (or any nice bikes) go by me. Someday, I'm sure we'll get another... hubby has a bad habit of drooling over a few friends' Road Kings. LOL

I have a '96 XL1200

I'd like to upgrade to a Roadking of course... meanwhile, I'll keep riding the snot out of what I have... 40mpg, it pays for itself :D

Yep! Check my profile for a pic of my Roadking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom