Anyone else notice..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, it's the default vBulletin scheme. It appears that TA hasn't got the icons and color shemes reloded yet. He's probably sleeping, I think it can wait till he catches up :D

James

I noticed the color change, as far as OD's color scheme I had no idea

It looked OK earlier today, maybe 5pm. Who let TA into the New Year's beverages early???

We've run the same scheme (the dark blue sb portal) for several months and of course we keep a copy of the "classic" layout which came with the forum software. Our default skin is custom (we were the first client to purchase it from the design firm and have since modified it even more) in so far as to have a lot of unique icons, dark blue bars and what not but it is still based on a default layout that most forums use. Being as that scuba goes with the ocean and the ocean with blue it is simply logical that several scuba forums would look alike and of course our classic theme is going to look identical to anyone else running a default vbulletin site. This brings up an interesting question though... which skin are you seeing (is there sidebars and dark blue)?

Tech Admin:
We've run the same scheme (the dark blue sb portal) for several months and of course we keep a copy of the "classic" layout which came with the forum software. Our default skin is custom (we were the first client to purchase it from the design firm and have since modified it even more) in so far as to have a lot of unique icons, dark blue bars and what not but it is still based on a default layout that most forums use. Being as that scuba goes with the ocean and the ocean with blue it is simply logical that several scuba forums would look alike and of course our classic theme is going to look identical to anyone else running a default vbulletin site. This brings up an interesting question though... which skin are you seeing (is there sidebars and dark blue)?

Hers's a screenprint of what I'm seeing.

R..

That's what you should be seeing, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom