Anyone else going to be in Phuket during the Christmas period?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cherry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would sure like to meet some of the folks from the Board if you are going to be in Phuket during December. Dinner, Drinks, Diving stories Tall tales :) My wife and I will be there with 2 other couples until the 17th when they leave and the Family arrives. 4 daughters aged 17-22 and few others . Love to meet you guys and break some bread.

Bill and Barb

Cherry:
I would sure like to meet some of the folks from the Board if you are going to be in Phuket during December. Dinner, Drinks, Diving stories Tall tales :) My wife and I will be there with 2 other couples until the 17th when they leave and the Family arrives. 4 daughters aged 17-22 and few others . Love to meet you guys and break some bread.

Bill and Barb

If you run out of dive vistors from the board please feel welcome to pop in and visit some of us ex pat's who live and work here, such as myself, Sunrise, Stevenl! We would be more than happy to meet you.

If we dont meet you - have a great holiday Cherry!

Many moons ago, I started my diving career in Phuket. I was 12 years old and I did an introducotry dive with a German instructor. I wonder if he's still there. I got certified as soon as I got home... ah the memories. Have fun, enjoy the diving, I'm jealous.

-Zak

Cherry:

Bill and Barb

Don't be worried...you'll find a lots of mats over here.
Take care, you will see, Phuket is great.

Ciao !!!

Turns out I'm going to be heading out for a whirlwind trip through Asia installing
some servers. Trip ends in BKK around the beginning of Dec. and I have clearance
to take some time off at the end of the trip. So, I'm figuring I'll head to Phuket.

I know this is short notice, but, I hope y'all can recommend a good way to get
as much as I can out of the 3-4 days I'll have to dive while I'm there.

Minimal web research has lead me to think perhaps Phuket Scuba M/V Excalibur
from Dec. 3 to Dec. 7 or M/V Dive Asia I from Dec. 1 to Dec. 5.

The former goes to Similan and Surin Islands. The latter to Similan Islands
and Richelieu Rock.

Any suggestions as to which is better, or, to skip both and do something else
are appreciated. I'm totally unfamiliar with the area and am having to throw
this all together fast. I found out I was going yesterday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom