Anyone else from Dallas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cxg31s

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all! New to this board but I jumped the gun and posted a reply to someone before I introduced myself...how rude! I'm Angie, 32, from Dallas, love sunsets and long walks on the beach and my turnoffs include....whoops wrong board! lol (yes, I'm kidding). Anyway, I've been certified since '99 and am up through the Rescue level so far. I've been diving in Cozumel 4 times, Belize last year and I just got back from a blissful week in Roatan. I'm already planning my next trip to wherever (depends on the deal), hopefully in May or June. I have had little luck finding others around my age to dive/travel with--all the dive clubs around here have much older members and they're all "cliquish". The dive shop trips are always an option for a single traveller but the prices are always inflated and I don't like having to absorb the cost of someone else's free trip! So if anyone out there is looking for a dive buddy to do some local diving when it gets warmer or someone to share travel costs with (darn those double-occupancy packages!) just let me know! :)

Welcome to the boards Angie!!

I am one of the founders of the TSDT (Texas Swamp Diving Team)
Its scubabords own developing club.

We have somewhere around 150 members state wide and around 70 in the Dallas area. We have a fairly wide range of ages and a few single males as well. We are having a big get together at Possum Kingdom in May. You are welcome to join us.

We dive CSSP in Terrell, Possum Kingdom, and Athens up here, Travis, Canyon, and the springs in Austin, and Twin Lakes in Houston.

The way to become a member is to come dive with us. No fees required.

TwoBit

Welcome to the board. Be sure to pop into the TSDT forum and say hi!

And thanks for the referral to the TX Swamp Diving Team, TwoBitTxn and Cave Diver--I'm going to pop over there and say hi! The get together in May sounds fun and so does diving some of those other locales--I've been to Athens, Clear Springs and would like to check out some of the other places, too! See ya down under! *glub glub*

Welcome to the Board! :wave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom