Anyone diving in Akumal Apr 9,10,11?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubawife

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We'll be in Akumal Apr 8-12, diving with Akumal Dive Adventures. Then we're heading to Coz Apr 12-16 and diving with Living Underwater Apr 13,14,15.

We're usually in Akumal early or mid-December. Sure hope the weather is good for Apr and that it's not too crowded.

Hey Scubawife we will be in Cancun from April 8-18 and was thinking of doing one or 2 days in Cozumel.

So close but yet soo far LOL

Have fun!

We're leaving at 9:40 tomorrow morning, and it still seem so far away! The NY winter has gone on wayyyyyy toooo long. This is the first trip where I've been packed 2 days in advance.

Enjoy your trip too. Who are you going to dive with in Coz? This will be our first time in Coz and I'm looking forward to it.

scubawife:
We're leaving at 9:40 tomorrow morning, and it still seem so far away! The NY winter has gone on wayyyyyy toooo long. This is the first trip where I've been packed 2 days in advance.

Enjoy your trip too. Who are you going to dive with in Coz? This will be our first time in Coz and I'm looking forward to it.

I am going with my fience and we decided to not dive and just snorkel since we will be renting a car and we will do some exploring and snorkeling whenever possible.

I also heard that Cozumel has alot of spots to snorkel also.

scubawife:
We'll be in Akumal Apr 8-12, diving with Akumal Dive Adventures. Then we're heading to Coz Apr 12-16 and diving with Living Underwater Apr 13,14,15.

We're usually in Akumal early or mid-December. Sure hope the weather is good for Apr and that it's not too crowded.

I'll be there the 7th-14th but I'm diving with a different shop.

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom