Anyone Dive with Splash Dive Center in South Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickmorgan2003

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thinks about diving with Splash in Placencia. Anyone have thoughts on them? We were hoping to time it to see a whale shark but didn't want to miss out on the great reef diving so they have a combo package that seems like a great week of diving.

I can recommend Splash without reservation. I just spent two weeks diving with them in June and loved it. We chased the elusive Whale Shark for two days with with no luck, although we saw plenty of signs they were in the area.

They'll take good care of you, and you'll have a blast. Just tell Patty what you're looking to do for the week, and she'll make sure it happens.

I hope to be writing up a trip report this week.

Splash can be a good dive op, Sea Horse and Brian Young are also very good. There is a start up I used last month called Ocean Pro across from Laru Beya that was excellent also. Any of the three will not disappoint you.

The other principal operator there is Avadon, about which I hear nothing but good reports. Haven't dived with them though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom