Anyone been to Huracan Dive Resort recently??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TLessick

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

My wife and I are planning a Belizian trip for mid-November.. I've looked at the resorts on Turneffe Atoll, Glover's Reef and Lighthouse Atoll.

It seems that some resorts like Blackbeard Caye and Turneffe Island Resort have nicer onshore amenities, it seems that Huracan Resort on Lighthouse Atoll has by far the best diving.

We are kinda torn between beachftont rooms and freshwater pools, at 50% higher price, vs a true eco-resort and what seems to be the best diving.

Has anyone been to Huracan or the others and able to provide any thoughts on their experiences??

Thanks,
Tom

Contact Stoo Seldan. He has gone there every year for many years and loves it there. Look up Stoo

Thanks for the tip..I need to post 5 times before I can send a personal message to him..not sure if replying like this counts or not...

I assume you saw my reply on the other thread where you asked the same question?

Back
Top Bottom