Anyone been to Guadalupe lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dirtfarmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone been to Guadalupe lately?
I'm thinking of a last minute trip and am wondering how the Great White action is, taking account of El Nino might affect them.

We were there August 25-30 on the Nautilus Belle Amie. We always had at least two sharks and up to six sharks. One was 16.5 feet long. We were very pleased with the trip.

Just got back from Guadalupe. The water was a bit murky from Hurricane Linda, but we had 3 sharks on one day and 1 shark on the other day. P9130334.jpgP9130068.jpg

Thanks for the reply's, unfortunately I didn't get on the trip, it was a great deal at half off and I couldn't resist.

Just got back from the Sept 9-14 trip on the Belle Amie boat run by Nautilus.
Fabulous boat with all amenities including a hot tub on the deck and running 5 dive cages
that are state of the art. Fantastic trip with 5 different Great Whites sighted and very
close to cage action. Amazing dive staff, terrific food and cannot recommend this enough.
A trip of a lifetime!

Back
Top Bottom