Anyone at CCV 14-21 July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

craracer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be solo at CCV the 14th to the 21st of July, and am wondering if any SB'ers will be there?

Nope. I'll be there July 2-9. I'll leave you plenty of fish!

Feel free to waste any Lionfish before I get there. I promise you, I'll be hunting them while there.

I'm going to try to borrow a spear from Robert and go collect me some dinner. I'm sure Ms Rebakka and her staff will cook them up for me.

Nope. I'll be there July 2-9. I'll leave you plenty of fish!

Hey, see you in a couple of days! I've finished packing my gear, and I'm now deciding how many swimsuits & t-shirts!

I'm going to try to borrow a spear from Robert and go collect me some dinner. I'm sure Ms Rebakka and her staff will cook them up for me.

I was there a few months ago, and good hunting can be found at about 15-20 meters on the CCV wall (at night of course).

I was there a few months ago, and good hunting can be found at about 15-20 meters on the CCV wall (at night of course).

Yes, I watched this mild mannered Medico turn into a savage hunter-killer.

It's all about saving the little fishies Doc:D. We took out about 7 or 9 of them didn't we?

Say, would anyone in the kitchen cook them up for me?

Talk to Ms Rebekka. She'll take care of you. :D

I only saw 8 all week. Marco fed 3 to the Grouper. They're pretty, but they're the devil!

This guy was at 85" near the end of CoCoView Wall.

PM8_1733.jpg

Back
Top Bottom