Anybody used Danubio Azul liveboard in galapagos ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

funscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All in the title. Any good ? I know not the biggest nor the fanciest boat either.
Thanks !

More the question is if it actually operates. There is good reason why she is no longer listed by any of the major dive travel agencies. Needs minimum numbers and rarely gets them. We represent all dive boats in GPS except this one and from reports I don't feel encourage to do so. It would be nice to hear from someone in this forum who has been on this boat and has something good to say about it. I think you have to be very cautious when choosing a boat in Galapagos and to be frank, I'm not sure why anyone would want to send their money to Ecuador for a boat that may or may not operate. Money is better spent with an agency that knows the boast and who operates them. Please do let us know if you do decide to risk her - it would be great to get a report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom