Anybody out iing this past weekend on Cape Ann - conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't been out yet. Too cold for my wet suit and too busy working to recoup the amount of money I went over my budget on my drysuit which should arrive in a few weeks. Hope to be in the water next month.

Probably won't get out till end of the month. Let you guys know how it goes

I haven't had the chance to get out in a few weeks, but this is a report posted to facebook from yesterday at Folly Cove:
37 degrees, marine life is quiet this time of year, mostly juveniles but lots of nudibranchs

Some of us are looking to get out with Cape Ann Divers later this week, so hopefully we'll have an updated report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been running charters most of the winter in Boston. Water is around 36F at depth still (as of last Sunday).

Surface is *starting* to warm up to 40F.

I just got back from an awesome poling dive. The water was a little chilly, but it wasn't too bad. We had reports of 36ish on the bottom if I remember correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom