Anybody know The Empress??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sayuri

New
Reaction score
Hello......I am attempting to lead a group out to The Empress of Ireland in August 2008. I would appreciate any information, pointers, warnings ect. that anyone is willing to give me. Thanks.

Hello......I am attempting to lead a group out to The Empress of Ireland in August 2008. I would appreciate any information, pointers, warnings ect. that anyone is willing to give me. Thanks.

You would be well advised to use a local guide. Both the surface and subsurface conditions can be very dangerous for those unfamiliar with the area. I would highly recommend you get in touch with Tyler Bradford.
ADVANCED DIVING & EXPEDITIONS INC. ~~~~~ EXPEDITIONS ~~~~

i second jimmer matt runs expeditions out to the empress for big names like the cbc and other major tv networks and runs expeditions for other dive groups who need a top notch dive team leader He is my tech instructor top notch guy and the best diver i have ever seen

Current -2-4 but nil when slack tide. Surface water in August 46 F. 36 degrees on the bottom. Penetration is easy, but easely get lost. JP Bouillon run regular charter in the summer. Book early as he already has some reservations. His phone no : 418-739-5271

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom