Anybody else got one of these at home?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver0001

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Picture_1171.jpg

Looks like you need to call the animal control. Don't have one of those, passed on that part of like and spoil myself instead.

Dude, that is soooooo going to cost you in the near future.

Yep, got one of those in the 7 year old model. He will spend an hour in the tub with his mask and snorkel, a glow stick and the lights off. Walk in the bathroom and it sounds like Darth Vader.

I took him to the new GA aquarium yesterday. His first response was, "Dad, I could scuba dive in there." I was so proud.

Too funny!

Yes, I had a couple of those. My eldest wanted me to get him real gills for his tenth birthday.

Sea ya!

You should have seen the expressions on the boat the day my Six year old began explaining the signals to the divers preparing to enter the water :wink:

He thinks he can do it NOW! Or Do It Right Now, hehe

Ya, I have three of those, now in there 20's, two are excellent divers today, my best dive buddies. Basic training when they were at that age was a mask, snokel and fins, I attached a 10 foot rope and let them swim along side me in the lakes. This was great fun and they became very comfortable in the water. Enjoy!

I like the term I read in another thread. "Grow Your Own Dive Buddy Program" I have one. 14 mos old. I keep pouring water on him, but he wont grow any faster. Great kid, and he loves the pool already. Hope that is a sign of good things to come.

He's got a little exposure protection problem: drygloves but no drysuit. Plus, soap-on-a-rope is no substitute for cave-line.

it seems that your dry gloves are not any longer dry inside
:D
But he is cute
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom