Anybody diving near Houston Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colt

Reaction score
I'M looking for sombody to dive with on this Saturday near Houston.
I got my OW last year but I'M still a cherry.

Bryan,:)

There will be several of us at Twin Lakes on Saturday.

Take 288 south to HWY 6. Turn left (south) on Hwy 6 and go 2 miles. Twin Lakes RV and Scuba Park will be on your right. If you pass the Shamrock station, you just passed the lake.

You're welcome to join us.

Thanks, Dee what time and who do I look for?

Dee, also do I need to bring a tank or do they rent, and do they have a refill station?

colt once bubbled...
Thanks, Dee what time and who do I look for?
We should be there around noon. Go to the back side of the lake and look for a med. blue Dodge van.

colt once bubbled...
Dee, also do I need to bring a tank or do they rent, and do they have a refill station?

Steve told us the compressor has been delivered but I don't think it's up and running yet. I'd bring a couple tanks if possible.

I will DM a class on Sat and Sunday at TL. I hope to see ya there. Will you guys be at the far end of the lake where the new dock is located? I will probably be done by 1 or 2 but I will need to go somewhere to get air for Sunday. Are you going to be there on Sunday?

It will be good to see all the swampers again for another Fun Filled Summer of diving at TL.

later

eric

Eric....Swampers Point is about halfway down the back side of the lake. Just a small point of land that sticks out into the lake a bit. Remember where the old roadbed crossing the lake is? The point is just about there.

Thanks, Dee for the invite sorry I didnt show up. I went to the Blue lagoon with my LDS it was real nice. I will try and hook up with you guys in the near future.:D

Back
Top Bottom