Anybody Beach Diving Sept 26 or 27?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be in the Boca Area and am looking for dives/buddies on Monday and Tuesday. I can drive down to FLL, or up to WPB.

I'll either be diving with Underwater Explorers of the Diversity on the 24th.

Thanks,
Paul

I could dive with ya!

I'm much more familiar with LBTS and those area's

Anyways, send me a PM for my contact info

Also, if you want a little redundancy in your ability to find buddies, I HIGHLY recommend Gold Coast Scuba. They are directly West of where I would take you diving (Lauderdale by the Sea).
Feel free to sign up
Gold Coast Scuba Divers (954) 616-5909 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - Meetup

Tell them Richie suggested it :crafty:

I'm going to be out in Florida diving that week, but the 26th and 27th I'm doing boat dives. On the 28-30th I'm planning on doing shore dives, was thinking of Blue Heron Bridge all three days, but I'm open if it turns out you can go diving any of those days as well

all three days Blue Heron Bridge :confused: go with post #3 & #5 .

Yep, all three days. High time is in the am so i am open in the afternoon for something else if anyone is free

I could dive with ya!

I'm much more familiar with LBTS and those area's

Anyways, send me a PM for my contact info

Also, if you want a little redundancy in your ability to find buddies, I HIGHLY recommend Gold Coast Scuba. They are directly West of where I would take you diving (Lauderdale by the Sea).
Feel free to sign up
Gold Coast Scuba Divers (954) 616-5909 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - Meetup

Tell them Richie suggested it :crafty:

Sounds Good. I'll PM you with my contact info.

I may also meet up with Gold Coast, as a backup.

Thanks
Paul

I think I'm meeting up with BlackVans on Monday. If you're available, I could use another beach buddy/guide on Tuesday. Maybe BHB?

beach conditions up here (Vero Beach) are crap at the moment. it's like diving in mud.....dark mud. I wish BHB and all that was closer......i hate going too long (like 10 days) without a dive....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom