Anybody 6' tall own a Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrekkie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, Been reading these forums for 8 years now and have always found the answer iv'e needed apart from this, so here's my first question and first post
I have my heart set on a Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene, according to pinnacle's size chart I need a medium tall Except they don't make this suit in a tall version and the medium is for 5' 11", I can't go with a large because I'm a slim build (157 lbs) so I need to hear from anyone 6' tall that may have got this suit in a medium and what the fit was like.
Or should i just go with a fusion or cruiser in a medium tall ?
Thanks in advance Gerry

Hi, Been reading these forums for 8 years now and have always found the answer iv'e needed apart from this, so here's my first question and first post
I have my heart set on a Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene, according to pinnacle's size chart I need a medium tall Except they don't make this suit in a tall version and the medium is for 5' 11", I can't go with a large because I'm a slim build (157 lbs) so I need to hear from anyone 6' tall that may have got this suit in a medium and what the fit was like.
Or should i just go with a fusion or cruiser in a medium tall ?
Thanks in advance Gerry

I have two Pinnacle Elastoprines, 3mm and 7mm, am 155 - 160 lbs. and 6' tall. Suit size is ML (medium large?). They fit great, both snug and long enough. Best suits that I have owned. Scuba Toys sells these, I believe, and will allow you to return if the fit is not correct. Also 10% discount for Scubaboard members.

Thanks for the replies Guys I have read a few posts since posting this that these suits do come up small compared to the size charts which could explain why yours fit snug dkktsunami. Is there any truth in this ? I want to be sure as I have to order online LDS dont carry pinnacle otherwise I would try one on

Thanks for the replies Guys I have read a few posts since posting this that these suits do come up small compared to the size charts which could explain why yours fit snug dkktsunami. Is there any truth in this ? I want to be sure as I have to order online LDS dont carry pinnacle otherwise I would try one on

Suits are "snug" in a good way. Pinnacle at first will feel a little tight around the neck because of the fold over seal and they are a tight fit around the ankles (zippered) but this is what makes them so effective and I have been really pleased with mine. Once you are in the water you will not notice any tightness.

can you tell me how I get the 10% off, I can't find anything related to it on their web site.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom