Any way yo upload dives TO a Petrel/Perdix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C Dub

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a newish Perdix, having transitioned from a Petrel 1. I like having all of my dives in the dive computer I am using, sort of like having you log book on your wrist. Is there any way to upload the old Petrel 1 dives to the new Perdix?? All of the dives from both computers are uploaded to a PC to the Shearwater log book program.

I own a Perdix and I'm not sure how that could be done, but you can start your dives on the Perdix at any number you like. They have excellent customer service so call them and ask.

I don't believe there is, but best bet would be to shoot Shearwater an email as they are pretty quick to respond. Another option would be to get a mobile app that syncs with the desktop app and keep your logs on that.

You do realize the storage memory is finite, and will begin to overwrite the oldest dives at some point of time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom