Suggestion Any Way we can get more than 10 messages?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there a way where we can get more than 10 posts per page? I seem to remember to be able to do that with the classic version of Scubaboard, but haven't found a way to do that with this version.

Thanks!

I'd like this too, haven't found a method to achieve it myself personally either. (Perhaps an ad revenue thing? I know SOE also plays a part. Page 2 is page 2 for every user.)

Last edited:
Page 2 is page 2 for every user.)

But the post number will always be the same unless someone accuses you of being hateful and your post gets deleted for being off-topic. I'm still pissed about that. I wasn't off-topic. OR hateful

Oh please, ANOTHER of my educational and informative threads has been sent to closed cases for pestering the management.
But on topic, I thought they limited posts per page so the pages load faster, but since I am on a slowed down iphone, i thought it was a good thing.

I've been told the software the forum runs on won't support more than 10 per page.

But the post number will always be the same unless someone accuses you of being hateful and your post gets deleted for being off-topic. I'm still pissed about that. I wasn't off-topic. OR hateful
Please tell us what you really think!

But I kind of agree a bit with the OP. I do not care how many per page, but I want to see more than 10 pages of 10 posts. 10 posts per page is fine. 100 total posts is small. Why limit it?

There is a xenforo add-on which provides the functionality to choose their own posts-per-page limit. Basically, it adds to xenforo some of the functionalitiy lost when the site moved from vbulletin. Hopefully the admins will find it in their hearts to indulge us.

Unmaintained - Threads, Posts and Conversations Per Page

Back
Top Bottom