Any trips to either St. Andrews or Ft. Pickens in next 2 or 3 weekends?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BearGrizzle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone, just wanted to see if anyone knew of any trips coming up in next couple of weeks. I've been out of the loop for last week or two moving to Gulfport, and it's about time to get wet again! Hope everyone is well, talk to ya'll soon!

Sean Grizzle

Nothing scheduled at the moment Sean. Just did Deep Dive and Navigation class this past weekend. Keep checking Gulf coast Divers blog page and friend on facebook if you haven't already done that. We try to keep notices posted there as well as here.

If I read your post correctly, looks like you were interested in a shore dive? If so I think the tides should be favorable for morning dives in the next few weeks. I'm back in town after Aug 25th and was planning on getting wet at the St. Andrew's Jetties. Wife just picked up an annual pass to boot.

Yeah, i believe that we are going to go to FT. Pickens on Sunday, probably get there around noon and get 2 dives in if anyone wants to join. Tides aren't optimal, it's like 2 hours or so before high tide, but he's in from out of town and we are just gonna go down and get wet a bit. We'll take what we get, we'll be underwater that's what counts. Something else to put in the log book.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom