Any tec resources in Roatan.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctyhallcoolio

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to do some tec dives in Roatan and need a lead for anyone that can provide O2 clean 40cu or 80cu tanks or any size greater than 20cu and later do O2 refils. We dive sidemount so will use AL80's for main gas but need the oxygen for deco. While i doubt it if you know anyone that also has HE we'd be intrested in that also. Anyone that can be recommended thanks.

GoProCaribbean or Coconut Tree divers do tech diving

Like diversteve said, Coconut Tree Divers (same operation as GoPro Caribbean ) is your best bet. I'm not sure if anyone else on the island has the tec support that they do. The CD there (Will) and an instructor (Monty) are active tech divers. They offer nitrox and trimix along with tank rentals. Monty dive mostly side mount there so he might be able to hook you up with 80's already rigged for side mount. I was down there this past year and did a deeper wall dive (160' IIRC) with them. Great operation and staff

I did my tec deep training with Monty at Coconut Tree Divers. They should be able to supply anything you need.

Back
Top Bottom