Question Any suggestions for super high-altitude training?(关于超高海拔培训建议?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xulei338

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Every year, I go to an altitude of 4000m+ for training diving.

Do you have any suggestions for ultra-high altitude diving training?
---------------------------------------------------------
每年,我都会去4000m+的海拔培训潜水。
大家给点超高海拔潜水培训建议?

Attachments

• 微信图片_20240501011703.png
    微信图片_20240501011703.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 微信图片_20240501011129.png
    微信图片_20240501011129.png
    478.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 微信图片_20240501011059.jpg
    微信图片_20240501011059.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 13358971079031725.jpg
    13358971079031725.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 38
去年4600M海拔水域执行的开放水域。
因为环境压力太低(0.627bar大气压),90分钟都不一定能消耗完一只AL80。。。
人不下水整个人状态欠佳,人下了水开始生龙活虎。
执行的课程主要还是OW+PSD课程相关。

---------------------------------------------------
An open water event performed last year at an altitude of 4600M.

Because the ambient pressure is too low (0.627bar atmospheric pressure), an AL80 may not be consumed in 90 minutes. . .

If a person doesn't get into the water, he'll be in poor condition, but when he gets in the water, he'll start to be full of energy.

The courses implemented are mainly related to OW+PSD courses.

If a person doesn't get into the water, he'll be in poor condition, but when he gets in the water, he'll start to be full of energy.
Some friends of mine did a dive at nearly 4,900 meters, and they assumed that breathing compressed air would solve their acclimatization problems, but that turned out not to be the case. They went through their air at a shockingly rapid rate. That was a key reason for the fatality.

The US Navy dive manual has a simple paragraph about diving above 3,000 meters, and it essentially says don't do it without special permission because of the acclimatization problem. That paragraph is in bright red, bold print.

The key training I would do would be
  1. Consult with an expert on high altitude decompression issues.
  2. Stay at altitude for a long time for acclimatization before diving.

Some friends of mine did a dive at nearly 4,900 meters, and they assumed that breathing compressed air would solve their acclimatization problems, but that turned out not to be the case. They went through their air at a shockingly rapid rate. That was a key reason for the fatality.

The US Navy dive manual has a simple paragraph about diving above 300 meters, and it essentially says don't do it without special permission because of the acclimatization problem. That paragraph is in bright red, bold print.

The key training I would do would be
  1. Consult with an expert on high altitude decompression issues.
  2. Stay at altitude for a long time for acclimatization before diving.
目前我的经验是
必须坐火车缓慢的上升海拔,然后在3000米海拔的城市居住2~3天,在前往4000米海拔区域
然后下水后,通过SMB的垂直绳索,在5~4~3~2~1米分别停留2~3分钟再出水。
全程携带SW电脑表观察组织饱和度数据

-----------------------------------------------
My experience so far is

You must take a train to slowly rise in altitude, then live in a city at an altitude of 3,000 meters for 2 to 3 days, and then go to an area with an altitude of 4,000 meters.

Then after entering the water, use the vertical rope of SMB to stay at 5~4~3~2~1 meters for 2~3 minutes respectively before getting out of the water.

Carry a SW computer meter throughout the process to observe tissue saturation data

Stop smoking!
我要说,这根烟是为了供奉山神,你会相信吗?
好吧,我自己都不信。
----------------------------------------

I want to say that this cigarette is to worship the mountain god. Would you believe it?
Well, I don’t believe it myself. . . .

The US Navy dive manual has a simple paragraph about diving above 300 meters, and it essentially says don't do it without special permission because of the acclimatization problem. That paragraph is in bright red, bold print.
300M? That's only 1000'. I'll have to remember that the next time I see or hear someone say "Well the US Navy says....".

300M? That's only 1000'. I'll have to remember that the next time I see or hear someone say "Well the US Navy says....".
OK, I left off a zero. 3,000 meters. You got me. You can sleep well tonight, and I will have to toss and turn in shame. Congratulations!

I make typos a lot. The friendly people on ScubaBoard send me private messages so I can fix them.

I’m not sure whether this will help or not for 3,000 meters. At any rate, your line should be marked off in the meters from the surface, as depth gauges at 3,000 meters (over 15,000 feet) won’t be accurate. (This chart, from a long-ago article by E.R. Cross, only goes to 10,000 feet for depth gauge corrections).

SeaRat

Attachments

• Altitude Corrections001.jpg
    Altitude Corrections001.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 21
OK, I left off a zero. 3,000 meters. You got me. You can sleep well tonight, and I will have to toss and turn in shame. Congratulations!

I make typos a lot. The friendly people on ScubaBoard send me private messages so I can fix them.
I didn't realize it was a typo and I wasn't trying to "get you". Chill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom