any recommendations for condo or apartment in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mihrl

Reaction score
Our favorite place, Casa Colonial, doesn't have anything available for our dates of Feb. 17 - 28. We would like a one or two bedroom condo or apartment, air conditioning, kitchen, laundry facilities. It must be clean and have comfortable beds (my old arthritic body can't handle the typical Mexican bed. Preferably on the central or south side of San Miguel. Doesn't have to be on the ocean, though that would be nice.

Thanks,
Marge

mihrl:
Our favorite place, Casa Colonial, doesn't have anything available for our dates of Feb. 17 - 28. We would like a one or two bedroom condo or apartment, air conditioning, kitchen, laundry facilities. It must be clean and have comfortable beds (my old arthritic body can't handle the typical Mexican bed. Preferably on the central or south side of San Miguel. Doesn't have to be on the ocean, though that would be nice.

Thanks,
Marge

We usually rent out Casa Christi long term but I think our current tenant will be moving out next week. It has everything you are asking about except the laundry. 2 bedroom/2 bath with full kitchen and central a/c. Good location. Weekly rentals at $650. Nice place for the price. Pictures and info at: http://www.mxtravel.com/cozumel/christi.html
Email me at mediakzar@aol.com for more info.

We rented Casa Tina which is in the Corpus Christi neighborhood. We were very happy. Chec it out at: http://gocozumel.com/tina/pool.htm

Back
Top Bottom