Any pro Monterey dive guides?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alex Chernak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is anyone here a pro Monterey dive guide?
Thinking about driving down in May, and have only been to San Carlos about 6 dive days and would like to get to know other dive sites in the area. It will be for 3 divers two of us have about 20ish dives and our friend has 45.

Adam seems to be pretty knowledgeable, you can find a guide at any of the shops, Aquarius has a pretty active club that have several dives per month.

monterey is worth the drive, its over 3 hours away from me and I go nearly every week.

Is anyone here a pro Monterey dive guide?
Thinking about driving down in May, and have only been to San Carlos about 6 dive days and would like to get to know other dive sites in the area. It will be for 3 divers two of us have about 20ish dives and our friend has 45.

You can also join a dive club. Pretty much all of them have regularly scheduled club dives. Look these up:
  • Monterey Bay Sea Otters Dive Club
  • Aquarius Dive Club
  • Diver Dan's Dive Club
  • San Jose Flipper Dippers
  • Aquatutus
  • Pro Scuba Dive Club
I see you're in Roseville. Probably the shops out that way have clubs too, maybe Dolphin Scuba.

Boat dives off the Beachhopper are also worth it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom