Any one wants to share the room and share the cost?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IvyLing

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My husband and myself have signed up for the trip, and now my adult son wants to join.

I called but the resort is fully booked, and a rolling bed cannot be secured in advance.

Is anyone interested in sharing a room with one of us? Either male or female is okay.

Thank you

My husband and myself have signed up for the trip, and now my adult son wants to join.

I called but the resort is fully booked, and a rolling bed cannot be secured in advance.

Is anyone interested in sharing a room with one of us? Either male or female is okay.

Thank you

Do Not Worry.... Call Bay Adventures about this in the Morning, I am sure they can fix this issue for you. Adding a bed to your room should not be a problem.

Do Not Worry.... Call Bay Adventures about this in the Morning, I am sure they can fix this issue for you. Adding a bed to your room should not be a problem.
Thank you! Any idea how big the standard room in that resort is?

thank you all! we had that all straight out and he is going!!

:bounce:

one more question: i was reading the other post, it say " No Dive Gloves are allowed at any time on any dive."... does that mean we all must have our own dive gloves?

thank you

one more question: i was reading the other post, it say " No Dive Gloves are allowed at any time on any dive."... does that mean we all must have our own dive gloves?

More likely that you're not allowed to wear gloves so that you'll be less likely to touch anything...

Basically, instead of telling people not to touch anything, they're telling people not to wear gloves so that the tendency to touch things is less, as touching things with your bare skin may result in being stung (jellyfish, hydroids, etc.).

thank you for your reply.
After i wrote it, i realized that it's the other way around. :wink: although we have been to places where divers must wear diving gloves.

I think that means no divers are allowed to use gloves while diving, in order to discourage touching coral and other life.

- Leafy

we have been to places where divers must wear diving gloves.

I bought 1.5mm gloves exactly for that occasion, but have yet to use them. Although they're thin, it just feels more tactile to operate the camera with bare hands.

Enjoy your trip!

thank you all! we had that all straight out and he is going!!

:bounce:

thank you

Curacao doesn't allow divers to wear gloves at any time whether they are your own or someone else's. So please do not bring gloves as you will not be able to use them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom